Vision and Values
Our vision for "Inspiring Learning for Life"
St Peter’s C of E Primary Academy strives to enrich the lives of our pupils, their families and the community around us.
By learning together, we will develop knowledge, understanding and a positive attitude to ourselves and those around us. We will use our St Peter’s way as a model to embrace and follow.
Our approach will always be respectful and kind as we challenge ourselves to be better teachers, parents, pupils and members of the school community.
It is the mission of St Peter’s C of E Primary Academy to:
- Provide a broad, balanced creative and challenging curriculum which is accessible to all.
- Nurture a stimulating, active and well-resourced learning environment.
- Promote a variety of learning and teaching styles to stimulate all pupils and staff and provide the training and support needed to do this.
- Be a tolerant, caring and supportive place which expects equality and mutual respect.
- Build strong partnerships between home, school, church and the local community.
- Strive for continuous improvement in all that we do.
- Celebrate the successes we achieve together.
- Be a happy and safe place where everyone can thrive and grow.
Our St Peter’s way is based on our five Christian values